Prefinery Help & Support
What Prefinery Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- User Resubscribed - Triggered when a user re-subscribes to receive emails.
- User Invited - Triggered when a user is invited.
- User Created - Triggered when a new user is created, irrespective of their status.
- User Applied - Triggered when a user applies.
- User Unsubscribed - Triggered when a user unsubscribes from receiving emails.
- User Activated - Triggered when a user is activated.
- User Suspended - Triggered when a user is suspended.
- User Rejected - Triggered when a user is rejected.
- User Unconfirmed - Triggered when a user applies and is pending opt-in confirmation.
- User Updated - Triggered when a user is updated or modified. For example, when they change status or their profile is modified.
- Create User - Creates a new user.
How to Get Started with Prefinery
To get started with Prefinery, first click to add a Prefinery account to Zapier to be used in your zap.
Next, you'll be asked for your Prefinery Subdomain and API Key.
To find your API Key, you'll first want to log into your account, head to your settings, and then choose "API Access".
On the next screen, click on the "Enable API" and then copy your API Key and paste it into Zapier.
Once you've entered your Subdomain and API Key and clicked continue, we'll test your account to make sure the connection works. If it does, you're all set!
Popular Things To Do With Prefinery
Common Problems with Prefinery
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message