PipelineDeals Help & Support
What PipelineDeals Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Deal - Triggers when a new deal is created in your PipelineDeals account.
- Moved Deal - Triggers when a deal in your PipelineDeals account is moved from one deal stage to another.
- New Person - Triggers when a new person, lead, or contact is created in your PipelineDeals account.
- Deal Status Changed - Triggers when a deal in your PipelineDeals account is updated from one status to another.
- Update Person - Updates an existing person in your PipelineDeals account.
- Create Person - Creates a new person in your PipelineDeals account.
- Update Company - Updates an existing company in your PipelineDeals account.
- Create Company - Creates a new company in your PipelineDeals account.
- Create Task - Creates a new calendar task in your PipelineDeals account.
- Create Deal - Creates a new deal in your PipelineDeals account.
- Update Deal - Updates an existing deal in your PipelineDeals account.
- Move Deal to Next Stage - Moves a deal to next stage.
- Create Activity - Creates a new activity associated to an existing person, company or deal.
How to Get Started with PipelineDeals on Zapier
PipelineDeals has written some great documentation about how to get started. You can find this documentation and more here.
Popular Things To Do With PipelineDeals
Common Problems with PipelineDeals
Some of my deals or people aren't triggering the zap#
Currently, there is a limitation with Pipeline's implementation that only sends the deals/people that you own to Zapier. To work around this, you could have Zapier accounts for each potential deal/person owner and duplicate the Zap.
If you're an Admin in the PipelineDeals account, another option would be to use the other potential deal/people owner's API key and setup an additional Zap for each of them in your existing Zapier account. To do so, you'd go to "Connected Accounts" in Zapier under your profile and add the other users there. Once that's setup, you cap copy your existing Zap and swap out the connected account.
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message