How to connect PDFMonkey + Quotient
Zapier lets you send info between PDFMonkey and Quotient automatically—no code required.
- Document GeneratedTriggers when a document's generation is complete and successful.Trigger
- Delete DocumentDeletes a Document.Action
- Generate DocumentGenerates a Document.Action
- Find DocumentFind a document in PDFMonkey.Action
- Quote AcceptedTriggers when a Quote is Accepted.Trigger
- Quote DeclinedTriggers when a Quote is Declined.Trigger
- Customer Asked QuestionTriggers when a Customer asks a New Question.Trigger
- Quote SentTriggers when a New Quote is first Sent.Trigger
Triggers every time a Customer views a Quote. Note: Concurrent views within a 6 hour period will fire a trigger on the first-view only.
Creates a new Contact.
Creates a new Lead.
- Step 1: Authenticate PDFMonkey and Quotient.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.