How to connect PayRequest + Bubble
Zapier lets you send info between PayRequest and Bubble automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a subscription inside a paymentplan is cancelled (or will be at end of period).
automatically do this!
Creates a new thing
- Cancelled SubscriptionTriggers when a subscription inside a paymentplan is cancelled (or will be at end of period).Trigger
- New PaymentTriggers when someone has paid one of your requests or personal link.Trigger
- New SubscriptionTriggers when a new subscription inside a paymentplan is created.Trigger
- Create RequestCreate a request and get the url returnedAction
- New Workflow Trigger EventTriggers when a Bubble workflow including the plugin action is kicked off.Trigger
- Create ThingCreates a new thingAction
- Modify ThingModify a Thing by IDAction
- Trigger API WorkflowKick off an API workflowAction
Search for Bubble database record.
- Step 1: Authenticate PayRequest + Bubble.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.