How to connect PayPal + Keap Max Classic + Kajabi
Zapier lets you send info between PayPal, Keap Max Classic, and Kajabi automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Do even more with PayPal + Keap Max Classic + Kajabi
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with PayPal, Keap Max Classic, and Kajabi. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
Only successfully completed payments trigger this.Try ItTriggerInstant
Only refunded payments trigger this.Try ItTriggerInstant
New Action sequence
Triggered when a new action sequence is added.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when you add a new company.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Only successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).Try ItTriggerInstant
All Merchant Transactions
All Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when you add a new affiliate.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when you add a new contact.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
How PayPal + Keap Max Classic + Kajabi Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate PayPal, Keap Max Classic, and Kajabi.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.