How to connect Payaca + Files.com
Zapier lets you send info between Payaca and Files.com automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Accepted QuoteTriggers when a quote accepted.Trigger
- Created EventTriggers when an event is created.Trigger
- Sent InvoiceTriggers when an invoice is sent.Trigger
- Sent QuoteTriggers when a quote is sent.Trigger
- Updated EventTriggers when an event is updated.Trigger
- Create CustomerCreates a customer.Action
- New File UploadedTriggers when a new File is uploaded. (note: This trigger will only fire for files < 150MB. This is a limit of Zapier. To support larger files, consider a Files.com built-in integration or sync).Trigger
- New File or Folder CreatedTriggers when a new File or Folder is Created. (note: If you need to actually use the File Contents your Action, use the New File Uploaded Trigger instead).Trigger
Triggers when a new Group is created.
Triggers when a new User is created.
- Step 1: Authenticate Payaca and Files.com.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.