How to connect OffAlerts + CallOnTheGo
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and CallOnTheGo automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Choosing a monitor will trigger on all new events on that monitor.
Triggers when a new contact is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new list is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Phone Number with the country code.
Notes for contact.
Triggers when a new Call is made.Try ItTriggerScheduled
The name of list is unique.
How OffAlerts + CallOnTheGo Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and CallOnTheGo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.