CallOnTheGo Help & Support
What CallOnTheGo Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Call - Triggers when a new Call is made.
- New Contact - Triggers when a new contact is created.
- New Calls for List - Triggers to returns call data for a list.
- New List - Triggers when a new list is created.
- New Contacts for List - Triggers when a new contact is added inside a list.
- None yet!
- Create Call - Create a new call.
- Create List - Create a new list.
- Create Contact - Create a new contact.
How to Get Started with CallOnTheGo on Zapier
When you start creating a CallOnTheGo Zap, you will be asked to connect your CallOnTheGo account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your CallOnTheGo API key.
To locate your API Key in your CallOnTheGo account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your CallOnTheGo account.
- Click "Settings" from the left navigation menu.
- Under "API" section on the right, click on "Show API Token".
- Copy the generated API key to your clipboard.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your CallOnTheGo account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with CallOnTheGo
Common Problems with CallOnTheGo on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message