How to connect naturalForms + InvoiceBerry
Zapier lets you send info between naturalForms and InvoiceBerry automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
- Submitted DocumentTriggers when a document is submitted.Trigger
- New ClientTriggers when a new client is created.Trigger
- New Credit NoteTriggers when a new credit note is created.Trigger
- New ExpenseTriggers when a new expense is created.Trigger
- New InvoiceTriggers when a new invoice is created.Trigger
- New ItemTriggers when a new item is created.Trigger
- New QuoteTriggers when a new quote is created.Trigger
- Create ClientCreates a new client.Action
Adds a new expense.
Adds a new Invoice.
Adds a new item.
- Step 1: Authenticate naturalForms and InvoiceBerry.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.