How to connect monday.com + Discord + Patreon
Zapier lets you send info between monday.com, Discord, and Patreon automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this...
then do this!
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Do even more with monday.com + Discord + Patreon
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with monday.com, Discord, and Patreon. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
Triggers when a new board is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new user joins your monday.com account.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
How monday.com + Discord + Patreon Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate monday.com, Discord, and Patreon.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Patreon was built to power membership businesses for creators and strives to support creators who wish to gain consistent, sustainable income through their work. Patreon also empowers creators to retain direct contact with their most passionate fans and own creative control of their work.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.