Patreon Help & Support
What Patreon Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Member - Triggers when a new member is created, either by pledging or by following a campaign.
- New Member Pledge - Triggers when a new member is created by pledging, or an existing member who is following converts to a pledging member.
- Delete Member - Triggers when an existing membership is deleted.
- Updated Member Pledge - Triggers when the pledge on a membership has been updated.
- Delete Pledge - Triggers when an existing pledge is deleted.
- New Pledge - Triggers when a new pledge is received on a campaign.
- Updated Member - Triggers when a membership has been updated.
- Updated Pledge - Triggers when a pledge has been updated.
- Delete Member Pledge - Triggers when an existing pledge on a membership is deleted.
- None yet!
- None yet!
How to Get Started with Patreon on Zapier
When you start creating a Patreon Zap, you will be asked to connect your Patreon account.
You’ll now be asked to log into your Patreon account (unless you are already logged in).
If all steps were successful your Patreon account will now be successfully connected.
Patreon charges a 5% processing fee on membership.
Popular Things to do with Patreon
Common Problems with Patreon on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message