How to connect Modern Events Calendar (MEC) + Simpletix
Unfortunately, there are no combinations yet for Modern Events Calendar (MEC) and Simpletix.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Canceled EventTriggers when an event is canceled.Trigger
- Event Occurrencesdescription descriptionTrigger
- List EventsTriggers when a new support ticket is created.Trigger
- Modified EventTriggers when an event is modified.Trigger
- New BookingTriggers when a new booking is created.Trigger
- New EventTriggers when an event is created.Trigger
- Attendee Check-InTriggers when a new attendee check in.Trigger
- Attendee Check-OutTriggers when a new attendee check out.Trigger
Triggers when a new Attendee is created.
Triggers when a new Event is created.
Triggers when a new membership is purchased or new member is created.
Triggers when a new order is placed for tickets to an event. This contains only the top level financial and transaction information.
- Step 1: Authenticate Modern Events Calendar (MEC) and Simpletix.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.