Mercury Connect Help & Support
What Mercury Connect Triggers and Actions are Supported
- Opportunity Status Updated - Triggers when the opportunity status is updated.
- Deleted Person - Triggers when a person is deleted.
- Deleted Opportunity - Triggers when an opportunity is deleted.
- Updated Person - Triggers when a person is updated.
- Updated Opportunity - Triggers when an opportunity is updated.
- New Opportunity - Triggers when an opportunity is created.
- New Person - Triggers when a person is created.
- Find a Person - Search for a person based on various criteria.
- Find an Opportunity - Search for an opportunity based on various criteria.
- Attach a Person to an Opportunity - Attaches an existing person to an opportunity.
- Create Person - Creates a new person.
- Update an Opportunity - Updates an existing opportunity.
- Update a Person - Updates an existing person.
- Create Opportunity - Creates a new opportunity.
How to Get Started with Mercury Connect on Zapier
When you start creating a Mercury Connect Zap, you will be asked to connect your Mercury Connect account.
You’ll now be asked to log into your Mercury Connect account (unless you are already logged in).
Finally, you will be asked to give Zapier permission to access your account. Click "Retrieve your API Key from Mercury” to continue.
If all steps were successful your Mercury Connect account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Mercury Connect
Common Problems with Mercury Connect on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message