How to connect Mem + Fellow
Zapier lets you send info between Mem and Fellow automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Create MemCreates a new memAction
- Action Item Marked CompleteTriggers when an action item is marked as completed.Trigger
- Action Item Assigned to MeTriggers when an action item is assigned to you.Trigger
- Note Sent to ZapierManually triggered within Fellow from the "Send Notes" menu, available in every note.Trigger
- Action Item UpdatedTriggers when an action item assigned to you is updated.Trigger
- Complete Action ItemMarks an action item as complete.Action
- Add Action ItemCreates an action item in a specified stream.Action
- Add Unformatted NoteAdds a note to a specified stream.Action
Creates a talking point in a specified stream.
- Step 1: Authenticate Mem and Fellow.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.