MediaSilo Help & Support
What MediaSilo Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Project - Triggers when a new project is created in MediaSilo.
- New Asset - A new asset is uploaded. This event gets triggered before an actual asset exists and should not be used to trigger File actions.
- QuickLink Created - Triggers when a new Quick Link is created in MediaSilo.
- Asset Is Deleted - Triggers when an asset is deleted by a MediaSilo user.
- Deleted Project - Triggers when a new project is deleted in MediaSilo.
- Changed Project - Triggers when a project is changed in MediaSilo.
- QuickLink Updated - Triggers when a QuickLink is modified in MediaSilo.
- Asset Uploaded and Ready - A new asset is uploaded and is ready.
- Asset Updated - Triggers when an asset is changed by a MediaSilo user.
- New Comment - Triggers when someone comments on an asset in MediaSilo.
- Create Project - Creates a new project with a name and description.
- Create File - Creates a new asset based on a publicly accessible URL.
- Invite User to Project - Invites an user (by email) to a project.
- Create User - Creates a user.
How to Get Started with MediaSilo on Zapier
To get started with MediaSilo on Zapier, first you will need to add Zapier to your integrations. To do this go to the Integrations panel in your MediaSilo Administration page and select the Add + button to the right of the Zapier icon. The start making your MediaSilo Zap in Zapier. Here you will need to click to connect your MediaSilo account to use with your Zap. Next, you'll be asked to name your MediaSilo connection and enter your username, password and hostname. Click “Continue” and if your login details were correct your MediaSilo account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With MediaSilo
Common Problems with MediaSilo on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message