How to connect MailerLite + Google Sheets + Microsoft Excel
Zapier lets you send info between MailerLite and Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Do even more with MailerLite + Google Sheets + Microsoft Excel
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with MailerLite, Google Sheets, and Microsoft Excel. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
Triggers when a campaign has been sent out.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when an email to a subscriber bounces.Try ItTriggerInstant
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate MailerLite, Google Sheets, and Microsoft Excel.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.