MailerLite Help & Support
What MailerLite Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Subscriber - Triggers when a new subscriber is created.
- Subscriber Added to Group - Triggers when a subscriber is added to a group.
- Unsubscribe Subscriber - Sets the contact's status to "unsubscribed".
- Create/Update Subscriber - Creates a new subscriber or updates the existing by email address.
How to Get Started with MailerLite on Zapier
About Mailerlite's Integration#
- Admin/owner permissions: Admin access to get API Key
- Paid/versioned account: Free or Paid
- Authentication method: API Key
- Custom field support: No
- Partner’s documentation: https://www.mailerlite.com/integrations/zapier
Connecting with MailerLite#
To get started with MailerLite, first click to add a MailerLite account in your zap.
Next, you will need to name your MailerLite account. This name is only for identifying the account inside Zapier.
You will also need to enter your API key, which can be found when you login to your MailerLite account on the Integrations section.
Choose Developer API from the Integrations list and you will find you API key there.
Once you've entered your API Key and clicked continue, we'll test your account to make sure the connection works. If it does, you're all set!
Popular Things To Do With MailerLite
Common Problems with MailerLite on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message