Lucid Meetings Help & Support
What Lucid Meetings Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Action Item - Triggers when a new action item is created.
- New Meeting Scheduled - Triggers when a new meeting is scheduled on a specific date and time.
- New Meeting Ended - Triggers when an online meeting session ends.
- New Meeting Started - Triggers when a new online meeting session starts.
- None yet!
- Create Meeting - Creates a new meeting in a room.
- Create Action Item - Creates a new action item in a room.
How to Get Started with Lucid Meetings on Zapier
When you start creating a Lucid Meetings Zap, you will be asked to connect your Lucid Meetings account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Lucid Meetings API key.
To locate your API Key in your Lucid Meetings account, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to Lucid Meetings
- Click on your account icon in the top navigation
- Click the "Authorize applications" button
- Click the "Create token" button in the Zapier integration box
- Click the "Save token" button to store your new token
- Click the "Show API Token" link to view and copy the API token
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your Lucid Meetings account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Lucid Meetings
Common Problems with Lucid Meetings on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message