Loopy Loyalty Help & Support
What Loopy Loyalty Triggers and Actions are Supported
- Stamp(s) Added - Triggers every time a stamp is added.
- Reward Forfeited - Triggers every time a reward is forfeit by deducting stamps.
- Reward Redeemed - Triggers every time a reward is redeemed.
- Reward Earned - Triggers every time a reward is earned.
- New Enrollment - Triggers when a customer enrols into a loyalty card programme.
- Find a Customer - Finds a customer by ID.
- Find a Customer by Unique Id - Finds a customer by Unique Id
- Redeem Reward - Redeems a reward from a customer's card.
- Add Stamp(s) - Add stamp(s) to a customer's card.
- Send Push Messages - Send messages to all holders of the card
- Add Stamp(s) With Unique Id - Add stamp(s) to a customer's card with customer's unique id.
- Redeem Reward With Unique Id - Redeems a reward from a customer's card with customer's unique id.
- Enroll Customer - Adds a customer to your program.
How to Get Started with Loopy Loyalty on Zapier
How to Get Started with Loopy Loyalty on Zapier#
When you start creating a Loopy Loyalty Zap, you will be asked to connect your Loopy Loyalty account.
When you click connect, you will then be asked to enter your Loopy Loyalty username and password.
If those steps were correct, you'll get sent back to your Zap where you will now have your Loopy Loyalty account successfully connected!
Popular Things to do with Loopy Loyalty
Common Problems with Loopy Loyalty on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message