LIME Go Help & Support
What LIME Go Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Company Worked On - Triggers when a company gets the relation "Working On It".
- Company in Touch - Triggers when a company gets the relation "Been in touch".
- Positive Call - Triggers when a positive call has been registered in a calling list.
- Deal Lost - Triggers when a deal is lost in LIME Go.
- Deal Status Changed - Triggers when a deal change a status. Only true for intermediate statuses.
- Deal Won - Triggers when a deal is won in LIME Go.
- Lost Customer - Triggers when a company gets the relation "Was A Customer".
- Negative Call - Triggers when a negative call has been registered in a calling list.
- New Customer - Triggers when a company gets the relation "Is A Customer".
- Create Signal - Creates a new signal.
How to Get Started with LIME Go on Zapier
To get started with LIME Go on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your LIME Go account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to name your LIME Go connection and enter your API Key.
To locate your API Key in your LIME Go account, please follow these steps:
- Go to settings (cog icon, lower left corner) > integrations.
- Click “add” to create a new API Key.
You need to be an administrator to be able to do this.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API was entered correctly your LIME Go account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With LIME Go
Common Problems with LIME Go on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message