How to connect LeadGen App + Hightail
Zapier lets you send info between LeadGen App and Hightail automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New LeadTriggers when New Lead is received from Leadgen App.Trigger
- Approval Request Status ChangeTriggers when an approval status updated.Trigger
- New Approval RequestedTriggers when there’s a new approval requested.Trigger
- New CommentTriggers when there's a new comment.Trigger
- New File GroupTriggers when a new file group is created.Trigger
- New Project CreatedTriggers when a new Hightail Project is created.Trigger
- New Space CreatedTriggers when there's a new space.Trigger
- Create File GroupCreate File GroupAction
Creates a new Hightail Project
Creates a new space in Hightail
- Step 1: Authenticate LeadGen App and Hightail.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.