Launch27 Help & Support
What Launch27 Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Booking Restored - Triggered when Launch27 Booking is restored.
- New Booking - Triggers when a Booking is created.
- Booking Assignment Changed - Triggered when L27 Booking's team assignment changes.
- Booking Completed - Triggers when a Booking is completed.
- Quote Created - Triggered when Quote is created.
- Booking Cancelled - Triggered when Launch27 Booking is cancelled.
- Customer Updated - Triggers when a Customer is updated.
- Booking Updated - Triggers when a Booking is updated.
- New Customer - Triggers when a Customer is created.
- None yet!
- None yet!
How to Get Started with Launch27 on Zapier
To get started with Launch27 on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Launch27 account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Launch27's API key.
To locate your API Key in your Launch27 account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your account as an Admin user
- Go to Settings > General
- Click on the Sandbox Access tab
- If you have not done so already, click Create API Key to create a new API Key
- Copy the API Key and paste it below.
- If your URL is https://my-company.launch27.com, your Subdomain is my-company.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key was entered correctly your Launch27 account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Launch27
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message