KonnektiveCRM Help & Support
What KonnektiveCRM Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Customer - Triggers when a new customer is created.
- New Order - Triggers when a new order is created.NOTE: If QA is active the order must be approved before the sale will trigger.
- New Transaction - Triggers when a new transaction is created. ## Supported Searches
- None yet! ## Supported Actions
- Create a Complete Order - Creates a complete order for a customer.
- Create Partial Order - Creates New Leads.
- Create a Complete Order (With Line Item Support) - Creates a complete order with line support.
How to Get Started with KonnektiveCRM on Zapier
When you start creating a KonnektiveCRM Zap, you will be asked to connect your KonnektiveCRM account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your KonnektiveCRM API key.
To locate your API Key in your KonnektiveCRM account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Konnektive account.
- Click "Admin" from the Left Menu.
- Choose "Users".
- Click the Green + to add an user.
- Fill in the form.
- Select Api User from the Access Level dropdown.
- Click "Submit" to create your new API User.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your KonnektiveCRM account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with KonnektiveCRM
Common Problems with KonnektiveCRM on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message