Klenty Help & Support
What Klenty Triggers and Actions are Supported
- On Bounce - Triggers when a mail bounces.
- On Start Cadence - Triggers when a cadence is started in Klenty.
- On Cadence Completed - Triggers when a cadence is completed with no replies received.
- On Reply - Triggers when a prospect replies to a cadence.
- On Send Prospect - Triggers when you send a Prospect from Klenty to Webhook.
- None yet!
- Resume Cadence - Resumes a paused Cadence for the Prospect in Klenty.
- Unsubscribe Prospect - Unsubscribe prospect from mails.
- Update Prospect - Updates an existing prospect in Klenty.
- Stop Journey - Stops any journeys that the prospect is part of in Klenty.
- Update Prospect by Email - Updates an existing prospect in Klenty by email.
- Stop All Mails to Prospect - Stops all emails that are scheduled for the Prospect in Klenty.
- Start Cadence - Starts a cadence for the prospect in Klenty.
- Add Prospect - Creates a Prospect in Klenty.
- Start Journey - Starts a journey for the prospect in Klenty.
- Stop Cadence - Stops any cadence that the prospect is part of in Klenty.
How to Get Started with Klenty on Zapier
When you start creating a Klenty Zap, you will be asked to connect your Klenty account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Klenty API key.
To locate your API Key in your Klenty account, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your Klenty account.
- Go to Settings -> User Preferences
- Under Klenty API key, copy the API key to your clipboard.
[Klenty API Key in account]()
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your Klenty account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Klenty
Common Problems with Klenty on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message