JobNimbus Help & Support
What JobNimbus Triggers and Actions are Supported
- Job Created, Modified or Deleted - Trigger when a new job is created, modified or deleted.
- Contact Created, Modified or Deleted - Trigger when a new contact is created, modified or deleted.
- Activity Created - Trigger when a new activity is created.
- Find Contact by Email - Search for a JobNimbus contact by Email.
- Find Contact by ID - Search for a JobNimbus contact by ID.
- Create Attachment - Creates a new attachment.
- Create Contact - Creates a new contact.
- Update Contact - Update an existing contact.
How to Get Started with JobNimbus on Zapier
When you start creating a JobNimbus Zap, you will be asked to connect your JobNimbus account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your JobNimbus API key.
To locate your API Key in your JobNimbus account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your JobNimbus account.
- Click "Settings" from the Top Menu.
- Choose the "API" tab.
- Click "New API Key".
- Enter a description and select the Admin profile.
- Copy the API key to your clipboard
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your JobNimbus account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with JobNimbus
Common Problems with JobNimbus on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message