How to connect involve.me + FunnelCockpit
Zapier lets you send info between involve.me and FunnelCockpit automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New LeadTriggers when a new participant or lead is created.Trigger
- New CRM ContactTriggers when a new CRM contact is created.Trigger
- New Email ContactTriggers when a new email contact is created.Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a new form submission has been made.Trigger
- New Survey ResultTriggers when a new survey result has been created.Trigger
- New Webinar ViewerTriggers when a new webinar viewer is created.Trigger
- Create or Update CRM ContactCreates or updates a CRM ContactAction
- Create or Update Email ContactCreates or updates an email contact.Action
Adds a webinar viewer.
Gets the upcoming Webinar Dates
- Step 1: Authenticate involve.me and FunnelCockpit.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.