How to connect InvoiceBerry + Lumeer
Zapier lets you send info between InvoiceBerry and Lumeer automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ClientTriggers when a new client is created.Trigger
- New Credit NoteTriggers when a new credit note is created.Trigger
- New ExpenseTriggers when a new expense is created.Trigger
- New ItemTriggers when a new item is created.Trigger
- New QuoteTriggers when a new quote is created.Trigger
- Create ClientCreates a new client.Action
- Add ExpenseAdds a new expense.Action
- Create InvoiceAdds a new Invoice.Action
Adds a new item.
Triggers when a new Record in the given Table is created.
Triggers when a Record in the given Table gets updated.
Creates a new Record with specified Attributes and values in the given Table
Finds an existing new Record(s) matching the specified criteria in the given Table
Updates an existing Record in the given Table
- Step 1: Authenticate InvoiceBerry and Lumeer.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.