How to connect Inventory Shield + CompanyCam
Zapier lets you send info between Inventory Shield and CompanyCam automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Location TypesTriggers when there's a new Location Type.Trigger
- Create LocationCreates a new location in Inventory ShieldAction
- New DocumentTriggers when a document is added to a project.Trigger
- Photo TaggedTriggers when a photo is tagged.Trigger
- New PhotoTriggers when a new photo is added to a company project.Trigger
- Project LabeledTriggers when a project is labeled.Trigger
- New ProjectTriggers when you add a new project.Trigger
- Add PhotoAdds a new photo to existing project.Action
Creates a new project in your account.
Find a project by name, address, or id.
Find or Create a Project
- Step 1: Authenticate Inventory Shield and CompanyCam.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.