Interseller Help & Support
What Interseller Triggers and Actions are Supported
- Contact Replied - Triggers when a contact replies back to a sequence.
- New Contact - Triggers when a new contact has been added to any of your campaigns. ## Supported Searches
- Find Contact by Email - Look for a Interseller contact by their email address. ## Supported Actions
- Update Contact - Updates a contact that already exists inside Interseller.
- Create Contact - Creates a new contact.
How to Get Started with Interseller on Zapier
When you start creating a Interseller Zap, you will be asked to connect your Interseller account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Interseller API key.
To locate your API Key in your Interseller account, please follow these steps:
- Log into Interseller via https://interseller.io/login
- Visit https://interseller.io/integrations/api
- Click the button "Generate New Key" to get an API Key.
- Copy and paste the API Key to your clipboard.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your Interseller account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Interseller
Common Problems with Interseller on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message