How to connect InEvent + Yapla
Zapier lets you send info between InEvent and Yapla automatically—no code required.
Triggers a custom API Request (highly technical).
Creates or updates an attendee at an event
- API RequestTriggers a custom API Request (highly technical).TriggerScheduled
- New EventTriggers when a new event is created.TriggerScheduled
- New AttendeeTriggers when a new attendee is enrolled to the event.TriggerScheduled
- New Attendee Check-In(For event check ins, use "New Attendee" with "Attendee present" filter). Triggers when an attendee checks-in at an event or an activityTriggerScheduled
- New Attendee Check-Out(For event check outs, use "New Attendee" with "Attendee absent" filter). Triggers when an attendee checks-out from an event or an activityTriggerScheduled
- Poll AnswersTriggers when an attendee answer a poll for a given activity.TriggerScheduled
- Create or Update AttendeeCreates or updates an attendee at an eventActionScheduled
Updates an attendee at an event
Finds events at your account
Triggers when a new event is created.
Triggers when a new subscription is added to a given event.
- Step 1: Authenticate InEvent + Yapla.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.