Hunter Help & Support
What Hunter Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Lead - Triggers when a new lead is created.
- Count Email - Counts how many email addresses we have for a domain or a company.
- Find Email - Generates the most likely email address from a domain name or a company name, a first name and a last name.
- Verify Email - Checks if a given email address is deliverable and has been found on the Internet.
- Create Lead - Creates a new lead.
How to Get Started with Hunter on Zapier
To get started with Hunter on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Hunter account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Hunter API key.
You can find that on your Hunter account here.
Paste your key into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API was entered correctly your Hunter account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Hunter
Common Problems with Hunter on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message