How to connect HoneyBook + Givebutter
Zapier lets you send info between HoneyBook and Givebutter automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New InquiryTriggers when a new inquiry is created.Trigger
- New Payment PaidTriggers when any payment is successfully paid by the client (including manual payments).Trigger
- New Project BookedTriggers when a project is booked (an agreement/proposal signed or retainer paid).Trigger
- Project Stage ChangedTriggers when a project manually or automatically changes its stage.Trigger
- New CampaignTriggers when a new campaign is created.Trigger
- New TicketTriggers when a new ticket is issued.Trigger
- New TransactionTriggers when a new transaction is created.Trigger
- Updated CampaignTriggers when a campaign is updated.Trigger
Creates a Contact. If there is a contact that already exists with the same First and Last Name, as well as the same Email Or Phone, we will automatically deduplicate and merge the contact, otherwise a new contact will be created. If you'd like to always create a new contact regardless of the deduplication logic, pass the force_create parameter as true.
- Step 1: Authenticate HoneyBook and Givebutter.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.