How to connect Harness + Click2Mail
Zapier lets you send info between Harness and Click2Mail automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Donation FailedTriggers when a donation of any kind (one-time, monthly, round-up) fails, usually due to card errors.Trigger
- Monthly Donation CancelledTriggers when a donor cancels a monthly donation.Trigger
- New DonationTriggers when a new donation of the selected type is created.Trigger
- New DonorTriggers when a donor registers a new account.Trigger
- Monthly Donation CreatedTriggers when a donor creates a new monthly donation subscription.Trigger
- Round-Up Account CreatedTriggers when a donor connects a new round-up account.Trigger
- Round-Up Account CancelledTriggers when a donor cancelled their round-up account.Trigger
- Create a PostcardCreate a postcard.Action
Create a letter using a document from your account.
Create a notecard.
Create Other Mailpiece.
- Step 1: Authenticate Harness and Click2Mail.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.