How to connect GetResponse + GetResponse
Zapier lets you send info between GetResponse and GetResponse automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with GetResponse
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their GetResponse workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Facebook Lead Ads to their workflows
Zapier users love adding Google Sheets to their workflows
Create GetResponse contacts from new Google Sheets rowsCreate GetResponse contacts from new Google Sheets rowsPremium
- New AutoresponderTriggers when a new autoresponder is created.Trigger
- New ListTriggers when a new list is created.Trigger
- New Landing PageTriggers when a new landing page is created.Trigger
- New NewsletterTriggers when a new newsletter is created.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added to any list.Trigger
- New FormTriggers when a new form is added.Trigger
- Create or Update ContactCreates or updates a contact.Action
- Create ContactCreates a new contact.Action
Creates a new newsletter.
Deletes a contact from a list.
Updates a contact.
Finds an existing list.
Finds an existing contact.
- Step 1: Authenticate GetResponse and GetResponse.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.