How to connect Getquanty + Plezi
Zapier lets you send info between Getquanty and Plezi automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Purchased Contacts (Contacts Achetés)Triggers when you send purchased contact data from Getquanty.Trigger
- Identified Companies (Entreprises Uniques Identifiées)Triggers when you send company data from Getquanty.Trigger
- Add Company to SegmentAdd a company to a specific segment.Action
- Add Contact to ListAdd a contact to a specific list.Action
- Contacts by Content DownloadedTriggers when a content is downloaded.Trigger
- Contact ChangedTriggers when an existing contact is changed.Trigger
- Contact Score ChangedTriggers when the score of a contact is changed above a specific value.Trigger
- Contact Status ChangedTriggers when the status of a contact is changed.Trigger
Triggers when a new contact is created.
Adds event to contact.
Creates or updates a contact.
- Step 1: Authenticate Getquanty and Plezi.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.