How to connect Getquanty + Google Ads
Zapier lets you send info between Getquanty and Google Ads automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Purchased Contacts (Contacts Achetés)
Triggers when you send purchased contact data from Getquanty.Try ItTriggerInstant
Domain of company (ex: getquanty.com)
Website url of company (ex: www.getquanty.com)
Triggers whenever a new campaign is created in Google Ads.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Must be associated with a Google account. Only @gmail.com addresses can be used for targeting in Gmail.
Identified Companies (Entreprises Uniques Identifiées)
Triggers when you send company data from Getquanty.Try ItTriggerInstant
Contacts group nameRequired
New Lead Form Entry
Triggers whenever a new lead is created from a Lead Form Extension.Try ItTriggerInstant
The contact information you'd like to use to match your customer. The 'Multiple Identifiers' option allows you to setup this step in the Zap with more than one identifier, but when the Zap is ON only one identifier (email, phone number, OR name and locale) can be present in each Zap run.
How Getquanty + Google Ads Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Getquanty and Google Ads.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.