How to connect Geckoboard + Amazon CloudWatch
Zapier lets you send info between Geckoboard and Amazon CloudWatch automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Add Record to DatasetAdds a record to a DatasetAction
- [LEGACY] Update Custom Gauge WidgetSend new values to a Custom Gauge WidgetAction
- [LEGACY] Update Custom Number WidgetSend new values to a Custom Number WidgetAction
- [LEGACY] Update Custom Text WidgetSend new values to a Custom Text WidgetAction
- Alarm State ChangeTriggers when the state of an alarm changes (e.g. from "OK" to "ALARM").Trigger
- New AlarmTriggers when a new alarm is added.Trigger
- Disable Alarm ActionsDisable the actions for a chosen alarm.Action
- Enable Alarm ActionsEnable the actions for a chosen alarm.Action
- Amazon CloudWatch
Temporarily sets the state of a chosen alarm.
- Step 1: Authenticate Geckoboard and Amazon CloudWatch.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.