How to connect Fusioo + Crowdcast
Zapier lets you send info between Fusioo and Crowdcast automatically—no code required.
Triggers 10 minutes before your event is scheduled to go live.
Creates a new record for an App you specify.
- Create RecordCreates a new record for an App you specify.Action
- Event ReminderTriggers 10 minutes before your event is scheduled to go live.Trigger
- New QuestionTriggers when a question is asked.Trigger
- New CTA ClickTriggers when a participant clicks your call to action.Trigger
- New Event RegistrationTriggers when a participant registers for any of your events on Crowdcast.Trigger
- New Session VisitTriggers when a participant visits a session's page at any given time.Trigger
- New Recording ViewTriggers when a participant watches your recording.Trigger
- New Live AttendanceTriggers at the end of your session when a participant has shown up live.Trigger
Triggers at the end of your session when a participant has not shown up live.
Registers a participant for an event (sends an email with a link to your event).
- Step 1: Authenticate Fusioo + Crowdcast.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.