Freshsales Help & Support
What Freshsales Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Deal - Triggers when a new deal is created.
- New Contact - Triggers when a new contact is created.
- New Lead - Triggers when a new lead is created.
- New Account - Triggers when a new account is created.
- Find Contact - Find an existing contact by email.
- Find Lead - Find an existing lead by email.
- Create Deal - Creates a new deal.
- Lead Convert - Convert a Lead.
- Create Lead - Creates a new lead.
- Create Account - Creates a new account.
- Add Note to Contact - Adds a note to a contact.
- Update Lead - Updates an existing lead.
- Add Note to Lead - Adds a note to a lead.
- Create Contact - Creates a new contact.
- Update Contact - Updates an existing contact.
How to Get Started with Freshsales on Zapier
To get started with Freshsales on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Freshsales account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Freshsales's API key.
To locate your API Key in your Freshsales account, please follow these steps:
- Log into yourFreshsales Account
- Click on the “Profile picture" (top right corner)
- Choose Profile Settings
- Click on the API Settings tab
- Copy the API key to your clipboard
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key was entered correctly your Freshsales account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Freshsales
Common Problems with Freshsales on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message