How to connect FreeAgent + Payaca
Zapier lets you send info between FreeAgent and Payaca automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ContactTriggers when you add a new contact.Trigger
- New InvoiceTriggers when a new invoice is added or meets criterion.Trigger
- New TaskTriggers when a new task is added.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new user is added.Trigger
- Create ContactCreate a new contact in FreeAgent.Action
- Create TaskCreate a task inside a project.Action
- Accepted QuoteTriggers when a quote accepted.Trigger
- Created EventTriggers when an event is created.Trigger
Triggers when an invoice is sent.
Triggers when a quote is sent.
Triggers when an event is updated.
Creates a customer.
- Step 1: Authenticate FreeAgent and Payaca.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.