How to connect forms.app + Zoho Recruit
Zapier lets you send info between forms.app and Zoho Recruit automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a new submission is received for a form.Trigger
- New or Updated Record in ViewTriggers when a new record is created or existing record is updated in a specified view.Trigger
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is created in a specified module.Trigger
- Updated RecordTriggers when existing record is updated in a specified module.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record in selected module.Action
- Update RecordUpdate an existing record.Action
- Update Record StatusUpdate status of an existing record.Action
- Create/Update RecordCreates or update record in selected module.Action
- Zoho Recruit
Search records in a specified module.
- Zoho Recruit
Create record if record does not exist
- Step 1: Authenticate forms.app and Zoho Recruit.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.