How to connect forms.app + Teachfloor
Zapier lets you send info between forms.app and Teachfloor automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a new submission is received for a form.Trigger
- Course Access RevokedTriggers when a user access is revoked from a courseTrigger
- Course CompletedTriggers when a participant completes an entire course.Trigger
- Element CompletedTriggers when a user marks an element as completed.Trigger
- New ParticipantTriggers when a new user joins a course.Trigger
- New PostTriggers when a new post is created.Trigger
- InviteInvite an email to join your organization courseAction
- Step 1: Authenticate forms.app and Teachfloor.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.