How to connect forms.app + Inoreader
Zapier lets you send info between forms.app and Inoreader automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
Choose a Trigger
Choose an Action
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
New Broadcasted Article
Triggers when you broadcast an article. It also contains your broadcast message.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when you subscribe to a feed (RSS or social network).Try ItTriggerScheduled
Will be automatically created if it doesn't exist.
New Starred Article
Triggers when you star an article.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Feed RSS URLRequired
This should be a valid RSS feed or an HTML page containing a meta link to the feed.
The folder will be automatically created if it doesn't exist.
How forms.app + Inoreader Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate forms.app and Inoreader.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.