How to connect forms.app + Google Groups
Zapier lets you send info between forms.app and Google Groups automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a new submission is received for a form.Trigger
- Add Group Email AliasAdds a new email alias for a group.Action
- Add Member to GroupAdds a new member to a group.Action
- Create or Update GroupCreates or updates a group.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate forms.app and Google Groups.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.