How to connect Formcarry + Textlocal
Zapier lets you send info between Formcarry and Textlocal automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New SubmissionTriggers when your form receives a new submission.Trigger
- New Sent API MessageTriggers when a message is sent via Textlocal's API.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added.Trigger
- New Inbox MessageTriggers when a message is received into an inbox.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact.Action
- Send SMSSends a SMS message.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Formcarry and Textlocal.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.