Float Help & Support
What Float Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Time Off - Triggers when a new time off is created.
- New Task - Triggers when a new task is created.
- New Person - Triggers when a new person is added.
- New Department - Triggers when a new department is added.
- New Client - Triggers when a new client is added.
- New Project - Triggers when a new project is created.
- Create Project - Creates a new project.
- Create Time Off - Creates a new time off.
- Create Department - Creates a new department.
- Create Client - Creates a new client.
- Create Person - Creates a new person.
- Create Task - Creates a new task.
How to Get Started with Float on Zapier
To get started with Float, first click to add a Float account to Zapier to be used in your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked for your Float API Key.
To find your API Key, you'll first want to log into your Float account and head to your Account Settings.
On the next screen, under the “App Integration API” section, click the "Get API key".
From the popup copy your API key and paste it into Zapier.
Once you've entered your API Key and clicked continue, we'll test your account to make sure the connection works. If it does, you're all set!
Popular Things To Do With Float
Common Problems with Float on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message