How to connect Fireflies.ai + Quip
Zapier lets you send info between Fireflies.ai and Quip automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New MeetingTriggers when a new meeting with transcripts is created.Trigger
- Upload AudioCreates a new meeting in Fireflies to be stored, transcribed, and shared.Action
- Find Recent MeetingGets the most recent user meetingAction
- Find Meeting by IDFinds a specific user meetingAction
- Find Meeting by Call DetailsSearches a Meeting based on provided parameters.Action
- New FolderTriggers when a new folder is added directly to a specific folder (but not its subfolders).Trigger
- Add Item to ListThis action will add a new item to a Quip list.Action
- Add Row to SpreadsheetThis action will add a row to a Quip spreadsheet.Action
Creates a new document.
Send a message to a Quip thread.
- Step 1: Authenticate Fireflies.ai and Quip.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.