How to connect Files.com + Payaca
Zapier lets you send info between Files.com and Payaca automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New File UploadedTriggers when a new File is uploaded. (note: This trigger will only fire for files < 150MB. This is a limit of Zapier. To support larger files, consider a Files.com built-in integration or sync).Trigger
- New File or Folder CreatedTriggers when a new File or Folder is Created. (note: If you need to actually use the File Contents your Action, use the New File Uploaded Trigger instead).Trigger
- Group CreatedTriggers when a new Group is created.Trigger
- User CreatedTriggers when a new User is created.Trigger
- Upload FileUpload file.Action
- Create FolderCreate folder.Action
- Create GroupCreate Group.Action
- Accepted QuoteTriggers when a quote accepted.Trigger
Triggers when an event is created.
Triggers when an invoice is sent.
Triggers when a quote is sent.
Triggers when an event is updated.
Creates a customer.
- Step 1: Authenticate Files.com and Payaca.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.