Feedly Help & Support
What feedly Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Note - Triggers when you add a new note to an article.
- New Article Saved for Later - Triggers when new article is saved in "Read Later".
- New Popular Article in Feed - Triggers when a new popular article is published in a Feedly feed.
- New Article in Feed - Triggers when a new article is published in a Feedly feed.
- New Highlight - Triggers when you add a new highlight to an article.
- New Article in Board - Triggers when an article is added to a board.
- New Article in Source - Triggers when a new article is published in a source.
- Subscribe to Source - Adds a new source subscription to Feedly.
- Add Article to Board - Add an article to a board from a URL.
- Create New Article - Save a new article in a board.
How to Get Started with feedly on Zapier
The first thing you'll need to do to get started hooking up feedly with Zapier and the hundreds of services we work with is to add your feedly account to Zapier. When the time is right, we'll ask you to do so:
Next we will ask you to give your new account a name or label, which is just a handy name for you to recognize within Zapier. It doesn't matter what you name it:
After clicking "Continue," a new window will open asking you to sign into feedly.
After signing in, the window will close and, as a final step, Zapier will automatically test your connection to feedly.
Note: The feedly-Zapier integration is only available to feedly Pro subscribers. If you aren't a feedly Pro subscriber, in the sign-in step above, you'll be prompted to purchase feedly Pro.
Popular Things To Do With feedly
Common Problems with Feedly
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message