Easy Projects Help & Support
What Easy Projects Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Updated Time Log - Triggers when a time log is updated.
- New Project Message - Triggers when a new project message is posted.
- Updated Project - Triggers when a project is updated.
- New Time Log - Triggers when a time log is posted.
- New Activity Message - Triggers when a new activity message is posted.
- New Project File - Triggers when a new file is posted to project.
- Updated Activity - Triggers when a activity is updated.
- New Activity - Triggers when a new activity is created.
- New Activity File - Triggers when a new file is posted to activity.
- New Project - Triggers when a new project is created.
- Add Time Log - Adds a new time log to activity.
- Post Project Message - Adds a new message to project.
- Add Project File - Adds a new file to project.
- Add Activity File - Adds a new file to activity.
- Update Activity - Updates a activity.
- Update Time Log - Updates a time log.
- Create Project - Creates a new project.
- Post Activity Message - Adds a new message to activity.
- Update Project - Updates a project.
- Create Activity - Creates a new activity.
How to Get Started with Easy Projects on Zapier
To get started with Easy Projects on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Easy Projects account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to name your Easy Projects connection and enter your username and password, as well as your Easy Projects URL.
Click “Continue” and if your login details were correct your Easy Projects account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Easy Projects
Common Problems with Easy Projects on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message